Call Us Today: 407-730-3085
Free Consultation | Payment Plans Available

Out of State Defendants / Tourist Arrests

Just because you are on vacation does not mean that you are not going to be arrested and accused of a crime. If that is the case, you should know how to get representation that is experienced in the type of crime that you are being accused of. A good criminal lawyer like Patrick Grozinger from Grozinger Law, P.A. is a good place to start if you are seeking an attorney in the Orlando or Central Florida area that handles many different types of cases. As a tourist or someone from out of town, you should be able to feel comfortable and getting the proper defense is the best place to start in that case. You could have been arrested for something quite simple all the way up to a felony that carries an extreme maximum sentence if convicted.

If you are from out of state, you can still be arrested for crimes that you commit while in the state of Florida. Whether or not you are put in jail, prison or even convicted will hinge on the defense that you have. Grozinger Law, P.A. covers a wide range of criminal defense and it includes:

  • Drug Crimes
  • Traffic Offenses
  • Domestic Violence
  • Theft
  • Assault
  • Weapons crimes

Grozinger Law, P.A does defend just about every single type of criminal activity, but these are just a couple of the more common ones that you might find yourself charged with as a tourist or out of state defendant. Patrick Grozinger practices law in the Orlando area, but will travel throughout the Central Florida area to help you defend against any accusation. Being arrested while on vacation in another state can be very embarrassing and confusion, not to mention very unsettling. You will need tough and experienced defense to help prove your case or evidence against you. Grozinger Law, P.A. will provide top level defense for many criminal offenses regardless of the state or country you are from. If you are arrested in the state of Florida while on vacation you might have some questions and some of them have been posted below for your reference.

I was just arrested for a traffic crime, what do I do now?

The arrest is only the first step in the process. Facts will be recorded about the case and your will be formally charged at some point. From that point, you can contact your lawyer for help.

If I cannot get me case dropped, what do I do?

If you are unable to get your case dropped by the prosecutor, you should contact an attorney to get a list of options for the next step. Most times there are a few things that help you to avoid trial.

My crime was very simple, will I go to jail for sure?

If you are a first time offender, a lot of times in Florida, you will be offered a “Pre-Trial Diversion”. That is basically a program that allows your case to be dropped as long as you comply with specific rules set forth by the court system.

As you can see, even if you are not a resident of the state of Florida when you are arrested, you still have a chance at defense against criminal charges. Contact Grozinger Law, P.A. for a free consultation and to learn more about your options moving forward.

Free Case Consultation

Please complete the form below and someone will be in contact with you about your case.

Client Reviews

[google-reviews-pro place_name='Grozinger Law, P.A.' place_id=ChIJba--Ded654gR22a_-0A1eFI auto_load=true pagination=3 sort=1 min_filter=5 disable_user_link=true write_review=true view_mode=list open_link=true nofollow_link=true]